( DIRECTIONS FOR USE )
1. Place the precribed medication inside the nebulizer (if supplied). Be sure to close the system properly.
2. Connect oxygen tubing ( if supplied ) between the gas source and the mask, a nebulizer (if supplied) may e connected directly to ther mask iniet and the nebulizer driveline attached the the gas source.
3. Check for as flow through the device and set the flow rate according th physician prescription.
4. Place the mask on the patient’s face with elastic strap above the ears and around the head.
5. Gently pull the ends of the strap untill the mask is secure.
6. Mold the nose clip on the mask to fit the nose.
( CAUTION )
1. For single use only.
2. Not intended for reprocessing. Discard after use.
3. Do not use if package is open or damaged.
4. Avoid freezing and excessive heat.