- SureBP® supports all ages and provides 15-second readings as the cuff inflates
- SureTemp® Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 6000 Ear Thermometry (optional)
- Masimo® or Nellcor® Pulse Oximetry (SpO2) Algorithms (optional)
- Optional Covidien® Capnography (CO2)
- Optional Masimo® Acoustic Respiratory Monitoring (RRa)
- Blood pressure averaging and customized interval readings
- Health o meter®, Seca and Detecto Weight Scale connectivity
- Wireless connectivity to leading electronic medical records
- Masimo ®SpHb noninvasive continuous monitoring of total hemoglobin (optional)
- Optional EarlySense® contact-free respiratory monitoring and motion sensing
- Ships standard with one Adult and one Large Adult Cuff
Connex® Vital Signs Monitor
The Connex Vital Signs Monitor is an advanced, touch screen monitor featuring bright, vivid colors with minimal knobs or buttons for ease of cleaning, improved workflow and training. Ideal and adaptable for all health care environments and clinical workflows, it measures pulse oximetry, blood pressure and temperature. For office based settings, we also offer a unique blood pressure averaging program to help reduce misdiagnosis of hypertension caused by White Coat Hypertension. For hospitals, this monitor offers profiles that support multiple clinical workflows including spot check vitals and continuous monitoring for higher acuity patients. In addition, the device has the capability to provide clinicians with early warnings/alarms to help them proactively intervene to reduce patient falls, pressure ulcers, and respiratory distress, and to improve EMR documentation. In hospitals this device also has the capability to communicate via wireless to an EMR.
There are no reviews yet.